Wet and Windy in Weston..

for some reason whenever it is miserable and wet and raining i always think of Winnie the pooh and piglet when piglet was bailing his home as it was flooding and the song went .."he was unaware stood on a chair..whilst bailing he was sailing"...... Quite random i know but i thought i would blog about it on this late cold miserable evening in June!!! We are on alert for gale force winds as well....no BBQ's in the foreseeable future it would seem as rain is forecast for the next 10 days, so we will most probably be doing "the Piglet".
I have little news...i'm beginning to think that my social life is non existent as my diary for the next few months consists of nothing more than school reminders for various activities and the odd birthday reminder.lest i forget through the fatigue of what is known as my life....Although wait..stand by your beds.....we have a wedding evening do to look forward to... i can dust off the cobwebs and rejoice!!!!
i have been surfing...not in water ..anyone would think it was summer!! No surfing the net and reading blogs and inspiring web pages that have made me want to get out my hoards of crafting stuff that lie all stacked neatly in various locations around my house, and create. I spend far too much time gazing and not doing...thinking never actioning.....
So my holiday from work is drawing to a close...where have the last 10 days gone...back to work for me on Saturday, i have to admit...i'm not looking forward to it. I wonder how many people love to go to work...of course i wont be flippant, lots of people would give anything just to have a job, and i am very lucky to work just weekends so it fits in around my family. i guess it comes down to job satisfaction, and what you put into it you get out.
I'm really tired now so i wont bore myself with any more ramblings... i would have said bore you...but that would  suggest that someone actually reads my blog.. and apart from you Mrs Bond, who is always so supportive.
Well goodnight and i sweet dreams ... i may see you bailing later xx

Comments

  1. I'm sure we both have more readers out there really, people are just shy! I would never accuse you of gazing but not doing either, I think you'll find that you're a very inspirational person, you just don't like admitting it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

introducing Geraldine my first knitted project....

Where is April going??????????????

sad times and baking