Reflecting

October 2016

Not really had much success with getting into this blogging thing. I know my blog is there but i never know what to write and then like today when i remember it and think i might do an update, I find I've forgotten my login and password and then go into melt down while trying to fathom out what i need to do to get back into blog land.  I never know how blogs fully work nor am I computer savvy, I pretty much tap a key and hope for the best- failing that there is always a window open to ask google the most basic of eye rolling questions.

Life has been a bit up and down in the last months, i left my job as it was causing me to stress out - rather unnecessary on my part as it was due to the shortcomings of others rather than my own, i now work from home doing book keeping which i do enjoy, although the work tends to be clustered rather than spread out. But.... on the whole it was a good move.

Unfortunately the anxiety has taken its toll and i rarely go out the house apart from when i am forced to. I like to have a routine, I can do the school runs, the work drop offs, but when ever anything else gets thrown into the mix I have to have a military planning session before i can even contemplate going anywhere else, this includes route planning ,time calculations, stressing about unforeseen problems which normally leads to me being unable to focus on anything else . Is this impacting on my daily life and health- Yes, but i don't know how or what to do to help myself.

However, all is not lost, for i have a wonderful wealth of crafting sites to visit on the internet, i have a craft shed with so many goodies stashed in it that i just like to go out to and look at and tidy and rearrange things, it makes me happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

introducing Geraldine my first knitted project....

Where is April going??????????????

sad times and baking