So tired!

And the reason for my tiredness would be the eldest son, who was out on the tiles last night. I mean I know that he is 23 now but once a mother always a mother and I can't sleep properly until I know he is  safely tucked up in bed.
I woke several times and he wasn't home , by 4am , I had him pictured in gutters, mugged, kidnapped , eaten by a bear, you know the whole cadboggle.....and then ....oh yes I remembered that when I purchased my lovely iPad Air on which I am tapping away now, there was an app, a find my friends app. It is a find my son app on my iPad as I have no friends that wish to be found. 
Eagerly I reached for the iPad which is never more than a few inches away from me, and entered the app. I eagerly waited as it flashed locating........... And then horror of horrors it came back location not found!!!!!!! WHAT?????? I couldn't shout at the app as hubby was sleeping next to me ( how does he sleep when I am writhing with anguish)  I pushed the icon of myself to see where I was, luckily I was where I should have been... Panicking at home..... And then it started locating him..........and there he was still in town!!!! I have to say that I was relieved and amazed at how clever these apps and devices are....Well I watched his little icon bobbling around and judging by the routes he was taking he was getting nowhere fast. Having then perused Facebook for a bit I clicked on the way ward son app and he had transported as if by magic ( later discovered to be a taxi ) to the end of the road. I leapt from my bed and sure enough there he was moving in diagonals. I couldn't resist opening the bedroom window and yelling softly "Where have you been you dirty little stop out" to which he looked up gave me a huge grin and went ssssshhhhhhh. Cheeky bugger at 4.30am . Anyway he proceeded to babble about his night , I've little idea what language he was delivering and then he slopped off to slumber land and I wide awake, popped the kettle on and thanked my blessings and iPad that he was alive and well.
It's now 9.30am and I'm shattered lol, the joys of being a mother.... Only 2 more to go......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

introducing Geraldine my first knitted project....

sad times and baking

Where is April going??????????????