Baby Blue Tits are Well

I am pleased to announce that despite Minnie the cats best efforts at trying to get to my little nesting birdie babies that they are still in the bird house and i managed to get some pictures of them today. We found in the end that a plant sprayer was a valuable learning aid for Minnie...much more effective than me running around frantically in the garden yelling " Minnie GET DOWN NOW!!!".







I can't say how chuffed i am to have managed to snap these pictures and that these little birds actually came to live in our garden. 
Have had quite a busy last week in that my parents went away for a week and my brother and sister in law wanted to give something back to my parents for their wedding so decided to update their bedroom for them.
I have no before pictures although  sister in law did take a couple but i'm gathering they would have to be censored as it had not been decorated for over 30 years and the stuff they had accumulated...well i won't go on.... i'm still recovering. However the finished result of new carpet, new bed, new curtains and bedding and bits and bobs was amazing and i am pleased to be able to post some of the pictures.




Middle son has just completed all his sats, 10 weeks of homework clubs and hard work is all over and for the rest of his weeks in year 6, i think the approach is far more relaxed and enjoyable.I can't believe that he will be starting secondary school in September and that once youngest son finishes primary school this time next year i wont be going back into the school anymore.... 16 years i have been walking through the gates....i'm getting quite emotional about it already.
I am very much looking forward to the coming weeks, got a few social things coming up which is lovely as we hardly go out any more, so glasses raised to celebrating life with loved ones be they friend or family.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

introducing Geraldine my first knitted project....

Where is April going??????????????

sad times and baking