Hello :)

Well we are already well over half the way through January , only a mere 47ish weeks now until Christmas 2012 :)
So how is everyone doing with their New Years Resolutions? I was very cunning this year and didnt really make any... i have these half hearted thoughts of ""ooh this year i WILL do this and i WILL do that...and of course by the end of the first month ive forgotten what they were. The plan at some point this year is to declutter, i made a good start and have actually tackled 2 cupboards in the lounge that housed a jenga type mass of craft items that i had tried in a vague attempt to hide from not only myself but also my hubby :) The rest of the house is on a tick off list...but the big bad boy is the loft.... i am sure i have enough things stashed up there to furnish another house easily, my concern is that  the whole roof space will end up in the bedrooms if it isnt sorted soon . However my  big bold ticks arent looking quite as proud as they were early on in the calendar.
Anyway this is another one of my " i Will do this..." to create my own Blog :) of course i am more than likely going to be chatting to myself for many monthes to come as i prob wont know how to make it live or attract followers.So i shall end here and press a button and hope for the best :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

introducing Geraldine my first knitted project....

Where is April going??????????????

sad times and baking