Another weekend bites the dust

OOOO how i love 6pm Sunday when i have done my weekend of zapping n ordering and date rotating n reducing and i now have 5 whole days off before i have to go back and zap things again.
Cant believe how quick this last week has gone, i had a quick glance in my diary and the boys are off in 2 weeks for half term, they have only just gone back after Christmas!!!
Not got much planned in the week ahead, have a trip to the hairdressers in the morning which is kind of a pamper session for me..hubby has done his usual " don't have much off its growing nicely", i don't want a lot off any way but i'm looking forward to being able to see again once my fringe has been attended too.
Got a meeting at school tomorrow as middle son is sitting his stats this year, so will find out when they are scheduled for and then hopefully will be able to try and arrange a few days somewhere with all the kiddies and puppy dog!! Got to have something to look forward to i think...
Have got to make a couple of cards this week as it is Father in laws birthday, and my friends.... both on Friday, so the card kits that i have been starting to work through will hopefully get some use!! Middle son had a party Saturday and choose a card out of my stash... i just asked him if he put £1.50 in my pot.. but he has gazed blankly at me.
Will pop some pictures on and liven up my blog a bit when i have started to create a little batch of cards.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

introducing Geraldine my first knitted project....

Where is April going??????????????

sad times and baking