Tired but Smug...

Well here i am at the end of another week and i am feeling shattered, probably due to the fact that i didn't get to bed til 1am this morning as i had to make my youngest sons party invites for him to take into school  today and i did PROMISE... plus as it is Mothers Day on Sunday, i am hoping that the love and toil i have shown will be rewarded... i am saying that with a tongue jutting out my cheek ...............
Anyway he was pleased with me this morning and had his invitations clutched tight in his hand as he wandered across the playground feeling all important.
Here they are.. excuse the mad pixel-ling on them you don't know who is reading in cyborg land.

i will have 8 around in total, i am consoling myself that  it is only a few hours and not a sleepover as middle son had last month..so i am going to have a trawl through the internet for a few more wacky games to play.
I went shopping today and bought the party food and loads of sweets which i have divided out into some clear pint tumblers, i am going to wrap them up in cellophane that i have still left over from Christmas and they will replace the party bags.

The bird cage centerpieces for my Brothers wedding are now completed and are ready to be dropped off or collected whoever makes the effort first, i posted them on my Facebook and had some lovely comments so that always makes me feel happy.
all i have to do now is the Table plan board and then i'm done..apart from having to write a poem to read on the day!!!

I haven't got much else to say apart from another smug comment in that it was my boys parents evening last night and my neck is aching this morning from supporting the sheer weight of my big head. They are both doing really well in school and are a credit to the school and to us and to themselves. I was also told that my youngest son has a natural gift in Art...(.That will make 2 Artists in the family then, as my eldest son was extremely talented..but since obtaining his diploma in art and design a couple of years ago he has not looked at anything Arty full stop!).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

introducing Geraldine my first knitted project....

Where is April going??????????????

sad times and baking